Week 4

Let me first start off by saying that this week as been a really rough week.  I have been on edge lately.  I looked and did the assignments for this week, but the Scratch was the last of it.  I was getting excited about it when I read the information.  I love computers and I have been using them since I was very young.  I feel pretty confident when it comes to working with computers, so I was very excited to come up with a game.

Once I got onto the website, I was TOTALLY confused.  I felt so overwhelmed looking at it, that with everything going on this week it set me off the wall.  I couldn’t take it.  I am going to keep trying to learn how to use the program, but from what I saw of it this week I am not a big fan of the MIT scratch program.

Once I get the hang of it, I think it will be good to use with my students.  I don’t think I would use it that often considering the population of students that I would with.  I believe that they would get frustrated just like me, possibly even more.

I also think I will ask my husband to help me, he is really good with programming.  We will see how well that works out, but hopefully I will be able to post my scratch very soon.

Sorry, Comments are closed.